My name is Madison. I am 11 weeks old as of yesterday. This is my first blog. So I know that blogging has become the "in" thing to do. I know that it is lame and you probably think that im just doing this so that all the other babies think im "hip" or something. The truth of it is, a lot of people have been asking how I am doing, and asking my parents for pictures of me... I just cant keep up with all the demand. Im still not 100% up to speed on this whole "internetting" or "surfing the internets" as people call it, but im getting there. I figure i can add my pictures to this blog as I get older, and once in a while tell people what im up to. That should quell peoples curiosity, dont you think?So whats new? Hopefully some of the pictures I post will give you an idea of whats going on. So yeah, people wanna know what im doing and what I look like so im doing this blog and putting up pictures, ok?
3 comments:
Hey, Julie! She is adorable. Do you call her Maddie? Congratulations. Let me hear from you. My e-mail: azsunryze@msn.com
Love you, Grandma
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
نجار بالرياض
فني تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
Post a Comment